Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ever wonder why the wedding is in June?

If you're wondering about the inspiration for this blog's url, or why we chose a June date to get married, you must not be a Moulton.

To see a song and dance explanation of the good luck properties of the month of June, watch this video from one of the best musicals ever. In the first half, you'll see six women in underwear singing about how they can't wait to get married and have babies...in June.



Now I know what you're thinking: "Bad feminist!" I won't even get into the greater plot of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." It happens to be one of the best movies of all time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that my waist isn't going to be as narrow as those seven ladies' waists for your wedding. I hope that's ok. I cut up my corset and used the whale bone as a weapon to escape this underground prison I was in for a day or two. But I'm ok now! Love, KB

    ReplyDelete