Saturday, June 21, 2008

True Love Waits (or "T-minus one week")

One week to go and the stress-o-meter is about to burst. I remember Hannah and I joking that it was our "negative first" anniversary on 6/28/07 like it was yesterday. The fact that it's already been a year since then is too much. Time flies when you're... er... procrastinating.

Anyway, I've been ordering and arranging mp3's for the "DJ"
for the past 2 hours. When tweaking the order of the dinner "set," I came across this song and remembered how much I love it. I can't say I know that much about what it actually means, but since the word "love" is in the title I'm just going to assume it's a good fit to commemorate the milestone. If it's not, then it's a damn good song anyway.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Thom Yorke...

No comments:

Post a Comment